Cedar rated in new report from KLAS Research, “Patient Financial Experience 2020: Driving Additional Revenue by Improving the Financial Experience”
We are excited to announce that KLAS Research (KLAS), the world’s leading third-party healthcare IT research organization, recently named us a leading solution provider in their first ever patient financial experience report.
In the report, Patient Financial Experience 2020: Driving Additional Revenue by Improving the Financial Experience, KLAS evaluated eight patient financial engagement platforms and financing services, and the platforms were scored based on customer satisfaction areas that clients found most beneficial and on how they improved the patient experience. Cedar is now officially KLAS-rated, and due to overwhelmingly positive customer feedback, we are thrilled to share that we received an overall performance score of 95.5!*
Published during the COVID-19 pandemic, in which healthcare organizations are facing unprecedented financial uncertainty, the report validates one of our core beliefs: that by leveraging technology to improve the patient billing experience, providers can add value for patients that inherently drives revenue. To put it another way, it pays to care.
According to the report, our clients value our product's ease of use and flexible payment plans, which explains why in each dimension on which vendors were rated we received an A or A+. Most notably, in the loyalty category, every single customer surveyed said they would buy Cedar again.
- Culture: All customers reported Cedar kept every promise.
- Loyalty: All customers said Cedar is part of long-term plans.
- Operations: Customers rated Cedar’s implementation and training quality as 8.3/9 and 8.4/9, respectively, ahead of the respective segment averages of 7.8 and 7.9.
- Product: Customers rated integration goal support and needed functionality at 8.6/9 and 8/9, respectively, ahead of the respective segment averages of 8.
- Relationship: Customers rate their relationship with Cedar at 93 out of 100, ahead of the segment average of 87.9.
- Value: Every customer said Cedar charges fairly and drives tangible outcomes for which they received their money’s worth (8.8/9).
Cedar CEO and co-founder Florian Otto said KLAS’ recognition was an honor and proof point in our progress to improve patient financial experience.
“Our technology makes it easy to improve patient financial experiences because fundamentally we understand what’s good for patients is good for providers,” he said. “This recognition is further validation that Cedar customers find demonstrable value in our platform.”
*Based on limited data